Subscribe to SYAMFA News
Stay informed! Join our mailing list!
- Reminders of Important Information and Deadlines
- Schedules Available Notification
- Concerto Finalists and Winners
- Reminders of Concert Events
- Last Minute Changes
- All of the Latest News
You may unsubscribe at any time
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The Seattle Young Artists Music Festival Association (SYAMFA) will strive to protect your privacy. We have set forth this statement to explain the information we collect from you, how we use that information.
- Who has access to my information?
- What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you enter the festival, we collect only that information required to process your entry and to verify eligibility. Only information that you choose to provide to us directly is collected.
We may from time to time analyze your personal information and profile to enable us to review, develop and improve the festival and its operation. We may also choose to contact you about concerts, donations and volunteer work.
We may use your personal information in the prevention and detection of fraud.
- How do we protect your information?
When you provide us with information, we take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored safely on our web servers. Only the web hosting company, members of our board, and those who process the entry forms can access your information. We cannot however guarantee the security of any data you disclose to us online.
- Do we disclose your information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. If we choose to do so in the future, you will be notified by email of our intentions, and have the right to be removed prior to the disclosure.
- We may employ other individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These may include entry form processing and printing (e.g. programs, awards).